10/100/1000Mbps PCI-E Adapter
- Type number: PX1000
- Complies with IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802.3ab standards.
- Integrates 10/100/1000Mbps transceiver.
- Supports PCI-E slot.
- Crossover Detection & Auto-correction.
- Supports wake-on-LAN and remote wake-up.
- Supports Full Duplex flow control (IEEE8.2.3x).
- Supports transmission/receiving FIFO (8K/64K).
- Supports Windows XP/Vista/7, Linux.
- Datasheet Download
PX1000 is a 10/100/1000Mbps PCI-E Adapter which can auto-negotiate 10Mbps, 100Mbps and 1000Mbps transmission speed and provide full duplex mode.
It can deliver high transmission rate that is ideal for speeding up data transfers between network servers and other computers, such as video conferencing.
|Model Name||10/100/1000Mbps PCI-E Adapter|
|Port||10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 port x1|
|Standards||IEEE 802.3/802.3u, 802.3ab|
|LED-Indicator||10M (Link/Activity/Speed) LED x1
100M (Link/Activity/Speed) LED x1
1000M (Link/Activity/Speed) LED x1
FDX (Full Duplex) LED x1
|Transmission Rate||10/100Mbps for Full/Half-Duplex modes|
|System Requirement||Windows 10 (32/64bits), Windows 8 (32/64bits), Windows 7 (32/64bits), Windows XP (32/64bits)
Mac OS X 10.4~10.7
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40 ℃ (32 ℉~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70 ℃ (-40 ℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
|PX1000Network Adapter x1
Resource CD x1
Low Profile Bracket x1